Showcase Creativity. Launch Products. Build Relationships.
Partnering with The Publican Awards offers the biggest and best opportunity within hospitality to showcase your brand, product or service to the largest audience of multi-site pub operators that you’ll ever get in one place.
Not only will you have exposure to the 1,400 guests, but you will also be seen by our everyday readers, key senior executives and suppliers. Don’t miss out on the industry’s most attended event of the year. Take a look on this page at what’s in store for our sponsors, the benefits sponsors can take away from the Publican Awards and what has been done before for inspiration – the sky really is the limit!
- Awards launch in October in The Morning Advertiser across our print and digital platforms
- Awards judging day in February in London
- Awards dinner in March 2020 at Battersea Evolution, London
- Six months branding for partners from call for entry, table sales promotions, finalists features, awards night and winners coverage
- Branding and logo on our dedicated awards website – www.publicanawards.co.uk
Sponsorship Opportunities include:
- Exclusivity of award category
- Logo link & company profile included on www.publicanawards.co.uk
- Branding on all associated awards collateral, including awards adverts in The Morning Advertiser, production on the night, all associated web pages, guest list, awards category certificate and trophy
- Member of the judging panel for your sponsored category
- 2 x tables of ten, to include 5 finalists and their guests
- Presentation of the award on the night
- And of course, your activation on the night!
What’s been done before?
- Opportunity to network with the UK’s premium pub companies and key industry figures
- Association with a leading industry event
- Extensive branding to raise awareness with The Morning Advertiser’s audience
- Engagement and sampling opportunities
- Excellent awards PR coverage
- Relationship building with target audience
Get in touch!
Whether you want to showcase your latest drinks launch by having a bar or demonstrating some clever tech by sponsoring the wifi, there is a sponsorship opportunity to meet any budget or brand objectives.
Please contact us now to discuss opportunities for 2019 with our creative and experienced events team.
For more information on the opportunities available, please contact Chris Duffett, Commercial Director on 01293 846546 or email email@example.com